The Columbia Group has been deploying SharePoint solutions for both internal use and for our customers for over 8 years. We have experts available who can create and administer custom solutions utilizing Microsoft SharePoint services 2007 and 2010. We utilize our proven Iterative Rapid Prototyping approach to quickly provide usable solutions for our customers.
Our developers can customize a SharePoint installation to meet your needs providing complete life cycle support.
Our Sharepoint Services
- Utilize out-of-the box capabilities to create customized web sites for team collaboration
- Create customized web forms using INFOPATH including: file attachments, digital signatures and automated processing
- Design custom workflows and site templates using Sharepoint Designer
- Develop Dashboards using the SharePoint Business Intelligence that pull information from multiple data sources
- Integrate additional features such as Microsoft Project Server and 3rd party application tools
- Sharepoint Upgrade and Migration
- Provide administrative support including: installing SharePoint services; upgrading SharePoint installations, managing user access; and performing system backups
The Columbia Group can also provide secure hosted SharePoint instances for our customers, including custom domain name registration, hosting of restricted or public access SharePoint sites. Many customers use The Columbia Group hosted sites when access by general public or limited user communities is needed which is not permitted on their internal Government / DOD SharePoint sites.