Eagle Systems, a Columbia Group company, has successfully provided superior medical logistics support to a variety of Government clients including the Department of Defense over the past two decades. Eagle Systems’ core medical competencies include Supply, Maintenance and Management and Administrative Support.
Eagle Systems provides the following services:
- Total Package Fielding (TPF) for medical materiel
- Medical Liaison Officers (LNOs)
- RESET/LBE services with Biomedical Technicians
- Administrative and analytical support for the Special Operations Forces Tactical Combat Casualty Care (SOF TCCC) Program
- Principal action officers to the National Maintenance Point
Ideas & Insights
Bridging the Gap: USAMMA Support Moves Closer to the Customer
By Major Michael S. Whiddon
To ensure Soldiers receive the medical support that they need, the U.S. Army Medical Materiel Agency has developed a program to provide medical liaisons to units with medical capabilities.
The Columbia Group’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Eagle Systems and Services, helped the U.S. Army Medical Material Agency increase unit readiness and save money by increasing the efficiency of its medical materiel fielding efforts.