The Columbia Group’s Eagle Systems’ medical maintenance support includes conducting quality assurance assessments on fielded equipment and providing procedural guidance for depot operation and maintenance personnel to maintain and refurbish Deployable Medical Systems (DEPMEDS) equipment. Our technicians maintain and repair select biomedical equipment, including preventive maintenance and routine diagnostics.
Our medical maintenance capabilities include:
- Provision of technical expertise and specific plans in the creation, interpretation and explanation of operations and maintenance policy
- Identification of elements and requirements for improving the maintenance posture of medical equipment
- Developing, reviewing and executing maintenance support plans and sustainment strategies
- Fully certified Biomedical Equipment Technicians (BMETs)
- Proficiency maintaining a wide range of currently utilized equipment
- Warehouse-, depot- and unit-level maintenance
- Refurbishment and/or replacement of unit equipment
- Maintenance of calibration records
- Integration of commercial industry standards
- Full lifecycle maintenance
Our personnel serve as the principal action officers for maintenance-related acquisition support, fielding and sustainment of medical laboratory equipment, patient monitoring systems and digital imaging/radiographic equipment. We determine associated support items or equipment, supply support and provisioning requirements, recommend training requirements, manage special operations fielding support, and monitor sustainment support. We serve as the project manager on special projects for medical equipment systems and participate in the development of specifications for medical equipment systems and maintenance regulatory policies. We tailor these services to meet the special needs and requirements of each customer and project.