The Columbia Group realizes that our employees are our greatest asset. To attract and retain the best quality employees, we offer a very competitive benefits package including:
- Generous leave accrual
- 10 paid federal holidays annually
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long- and short-term disability insurance
Professional Development Program
At The Columbia Group, professional development is a priority. The Columbia Group’s Professional Development Program advocates Individual Development Plans for all employees, and is aimed at empowering employees to enhance their skills, improve their ability to serve our customers, and progress their careers.
Facets of the Professional Development Program include
- Brown Bag Sessions: Monthly, one-hour seminars conducted for the benefit of all employees.
- Program Manager Training Events: Training geared toward preparing leaders to manage complex project and programs.
- E-Learning: Access to hundreds of online learning courses featuring topics such as Accounting, Project Management, Team Building and Customer Service.
- Individual Development Plans (IDPs): Structured career plans that align with The Columbia Group’s core competencies.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Support for employees as they continue their education and/or participate in job-related seminars