The Columbia Group has successfully provided superior medical logistics support to a variety of Government clients including the Department of Defense.
The Columbia Group has provided the following services:
- Initial outfitting and transitioning (IO&T) of medical facilities, in all environments, worldwide. This includes receipt, serial number verification, set-up, calibration and transitioning to gaining unit.
- Total Package Fielding (TPF) for medical materiel
- Medical Liaison Officers (LNOs)
- RESET/LBE services with Biomedical Technicians
- Administrative and analytical support for the Special Operations Forces Tactical Combat Casualty Care (SOF TCCC) Program
- Principal action officers to the National Maintenance Point
Ideas & Insights