The Columbia Group is dedicated to providing a working environment that is challenging and rewarding with the opportunity for growth. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Whether you are an experienced professional, a recent college graduate, a retiring from the government or transitioning from the military, we have a career for you. We offer opportunities in various locations within the United States. Many of our opportunities require U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
- Business Financial Management Analyst, Washington, DC
- Journeyman Business Financial Manager, Washington, DC
- Junior Contract Closeout Analyst, Alexandria, VA
- Navy Financial Program Manager, Washington, DC
- Senior Business Financial Manager, Washington, DC
- Senior Navy Financial Analyst, Washington, DC
- Navy Unmanned Systems Project Manager for Program Analysis, Control and Monitoring Support, Washington, DC
- Navy Unmanned Systems Program Director, Washington, DC
- Navy Unmanned Systems Project Manager for Acquisition and Financial Support, Washington, DC
*** To search for positions by Key Words, click HERE; Then click on “Search for Jobs” ***
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, genetic information or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable accommodations will be determined and granted on a case by case basis. Click here to view our corporate EEO Policy.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.