The Marine Mechanical group at The Columbia Group – Rosenblatt Ship Design Division provides design, modification, or modernization of all shipboard fluid systems, auxiliary systems, propulsion systems, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Engineering capabilities include: ship survey, all design levels, documentation development, system detail design, construction services, and fleet support.
We utilize industry standard CAD and CAE programs to ensure a comprehensive integrated engineering package.
Our personnel are experienced in military and commercial design requirements and regulations.
- Computer Aided Design / Computer Aided Engineering (CAD / CAE)
- Computerized System Simulations
- Conversion, Operation, Maintenance, & Design Criteria Manuals
- Fluid System Design
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems
- Machinery Control
- Mission Systems
- Pressure Drop Calculations
- Propulsion Systems
- Ship Design Studies
- Ship Configuration and Package Development
- Structural Design
- System Troubleshooting